California’s Civil Rights Agency
The Department of Fair Employment and Housing is the state agency charged with enforcing California’s civil rights laws. The mission of the DFEH is to protect the people of California from unlawful discrimination in employment, housing, businesses, and state-funded programs, and from bias-motivated violence and human trafficking.
- Employment Discrimination
- Housing Discrimination
- Discrimination at Business Establishments
- Discrimination Involving State Funded Programs
- Criminal History in Employment
- Human Trafficking, U Visas, & T Visas
- Hate Violence
- Employer Resources
- Housing Provider Resources
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
DFEH News and Alerts
Get the latest information about the Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) from our DFEH News page.