Filing a complaint online

Filing your intake form online is quick and easy. If you do not have an account with us in California Civil Rights System (CCRS) you need to create one. All you need is a valid email address and a phone number for us to contact you. If you do not have these, you can still file the form, but you will need to do so by mail or by calling us.

Get in touch with DFEH

For general information, get in touch with us:

Accessibility information

If you need help accessing our information because you have a disability, please contact us to arrange an accommodation:

For a translation

DFEH assists anyone who needs a translation into his or her native language:

  • Información en Español
  • Call the DFEH Communications Center, at 800-884-1684, ask for an interpreter, and tell them what language you need. We will get a free interpreter on the phone for you.
  • If you have trouble, call the DFEH Language Access Coordinator: