2020 State Holidays
- Wednesday, January 1: New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 17: Presidents’ Day
- Tuesday, March 31: Cesar Chavez Day
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day
- Saturday, July 4: Independence Day*
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day
- Wednesday, November 11: Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 27: Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 25: Christmas Day
*When a holiday falls on a Saturday, employees shall receive holiday credit.
**When a holiday falls on a Sunday, the holiday is observed on the following Monday.