- DFEH Procedural Regulations
(Cal Code Regs., tit. 2, § 10000 et seq.)
- Fair Employment and Housing Commission (FEHC) Regulations Page
FEHC Regulations (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 7285.0 et seq.)
FEHC Pregnancy Regulations (effective December 30, 2012)
- Notice A
- Notice B
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Pregnancy Disability Leave, Transfer, and/or Reasonable Accommodation
- FEHC Disability Regulations (effective December 30, 2012)
- Annual Reports and Statistics
View DFEH Annual Reports and obtain complaint statistics.
- Brochures and Posters
Read, download and order DFEH publications.
- Civil Rights Case Law Alerts
New California and federal decisions, cases pending, new laws on employment and housing discrimination, public accommodations and hate violence.
- DFEH’s ADA Coordinator
If you need a disability accommodation to access DFEH’s services, please contact Paula Pearlman, Assistant Chief Counsel and Interim ADA Coordinator, (844) 541-2877(direct), 711 relay operator, TTY: (800)700-2320 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event or meeting.
- Equal Rights 101
A cooperative between DFEH and U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission to educate the youth population.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Read questions and answers to the most common questions.
Legislation and legislative summaries.
- Other Employment and Housing Issues
Information and resources for non DFEH related issues such as wages, unemployment, disability, rent, and eviction.
- Policies and Procedures
Documents that structure DFEH policy.